Saturday, February 6, 2010

Past Projects

I made these cute Valentine candy boxes for my sweet girls. I can't wait to give them to them!
I saw some Apothecary Jars someone had made. I loved them, so I went to the local thrift store and found these treasures and made my own apothecary jars....LOVE them! I am going to add a little sumthin~sumthin to them once I decide who they will be given to.
I then found these darling hot wheel travel caddy's and had to try it. I am going to make a few of these. They are quick and easy!!
This was my first attempt at a dishtowel angel. I believe I will make a bunch of these
I thought I would show a few of the things I made for Christmas. Nothing fancy but gifts I made and gave from the heart.
I saw a cookie sheet magnet note board and thought it was cute. I tweaked it and made the calendar/note boards. I LOVED making them, but they were pretty time consuming.
I used to have a little shop. I sold cute gifts and made custom gift baskets. Soooo of course I had to make up a few for Christmas. I really miss having my shop. There's nothing better than working hard for yourself.

No comments: