Thursday, February 11, 2010

Heard of Little Piggies

My wonderful Sis~in~law Diane and I made our grandkidies these darling little piggie banks. They are so dang cute. Thanks for all the fun today and the YUMMO soup for lunch Dianie!!
The heard before painting
Diane cut the coin slots these are the ones I did. The boy piggies will each have a cute little bandanna and the little girlie piggie a bow to finish them off.
You can clearly see that Diane is the artist. These are her Darling little piggies

3 comments:

Doran & Jody said...

What cute piggies and the rest of the crafts!

This is going to be a fun craft site too! Good for you!

Wish I had a creative bone. I know...I will just "COPY" yours!

Copy Cat said...

LOL..That's what I do

Mandi said...

Aunt Linda!!! You are a great artist.. I love the eyes on yours!!