Sunday, February 7, 2010

My daughters Birthday Gift

It's my daughters 21st birthday and I wanted to make her something special. I pulled out this silver tray. I had planned to use this for something different. I was trying to decide what to make my daughter as a gift and I thought this would work perfectly for what I had pictured in my mind.
I searched for a tutorial on paper flowers and found this one that was very easy to do. Theses are the peices of paper I cut. Close up of the flower I pulled out a picture of her, one of her sweet little guy Jace and one of Jace's tiny newborn hand in hers. I had and put it all together. I didn't want to go to over the top, she likes the simple things soooo... This is what I ended up with! I LOVE IT!! I hope she does too!! It says "A Mother's Love"

2 comments:

Dianie said...

Linda, This is absolutely beautiful!
How brilliant and talented you are. You will have to teach me how to make that gorgeous rose :)

love you,
~Diane

Alan MacNaughtan said...

Linda, that is really nice!!!! I bet Carson loved it....I really enjoy going to your blog and seeing the creative side of you.....